Water Damage Restoration
Water damage requires immediate action to minimize structure damage and to minimize the chance of additional mold remediation costs from potential microbial growth. This growth can occur with in 24 hours – 48 hours depending upon the contamination level of the water source. Power Pro Remediation will quickly inspect and asses the water damage to determine the appropriate water removal/extraction technique. After the bulk water has been taken care of, we use commercial quality drying and dehumidification equipment along with proven techniques to properly dry out, clean up and sanitize the area.
Warning signs of water damage in your home
- Increased water bill without any obvious cause
- Musty or mildew smells
- Soft or spongy floors or drywall
- Dark, wet, or discolored spots on ceilings
- Black spots on walls or ceilings
- Drywall flaking or crumbling
- Damp or moist feeling in the house, even when the AC is running
- Visible moisture beads on cold surfaces
If you’re experiencing one or many of these symptoms in your house, it may be time to schedule a water damage inspection or leak detection. Catching a leak or water problem early can save thousands of dollars. To schedule an inspection or for questions about water damage in your home, call Power Pro Remediation today.